Monday 7 May 2012

My secret change

It's secret because there is always mystery in life. Scary or exciting? You pick. I have gone through a low period because I felt let down for the longest time. It affected my health, my goals and my outlook on life. Finally after a toe amputation whose shock value lies in the proclamation, I am awakening to new realities. Some are social and global but it has more to do how I see life.
My doldrums (a nautical word for a patch of the sea with no wisp of wind), began with the shock of an arrest at Shanghai airport in 2006. The terror of an unknown investigation chaos that relied purely on psychological pressure, left me acquitted but down trodden.  It took me through 6 years of changes that were both exciting but depressing for me.
Finally, I feel stronger and focused on life. This blog is not about the past but how I am feeling the winds of change. My new sails are up and ready to share how a man about to turn 50 (though I feel like I just got my degree) reveals how fundamental change can be the new norm. Adjusting to this new tide of human ambition that is happening globally can be exciting. Hope I make a few new friends along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment